HOW TO OBTAIN COPIES OF THE BOOKS
You do not need a PayPal account as Henleaze Book has one for the Henleaze Book paperback edition direct from the Author - see below
WHERE TO PURCHASE THE BOOKS ON- LINE
(HENLEAZE BOOK - PAPERBACK ONLY) DIRECT FROM THE AUTHOR - SPECIAL OFFER INCLUDES FREE POSTAGE-
If you wish to pay for a copy of The Henleaze Book for yourself or as a present by debit or credit card.
You do not need a PayPal account as Henleaze Book has one.
Just click this partially completed email link which reads as follows:
Subject: HENLEAZE BOOK ORDER - special offer - £4.00 per copy
Partially completed email content will include the following headings to be completed:
Number of copies required:
Your UK address with post code:
PERSONALISATION INFORMATION, IF REQUIRED
Book to be signed by Veronica?
Short sentence to be included with Veronica's signature?
Just complete and SEND.
The special order includes FREE POSTAGE -
We regret that this offer is only open to UK residents
Once an email as above is received an invoice by email from firstname.lastname@example.org with a secure link to pay by credit or debit card will then be sent to complete.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT.
Once payment has been made a copy or copies of the book will be despatched by Royal Mail.
ONLINE - AMAZON - ALL WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE HENLEAZE BOOK - E-BOOK VERSION
ONLINE- GOOGLE - ONLY THE HENLEAZE BOOK - E-BOOK VERSION
The six publications in the Henleaze Heritage range of books
See full details on Author Link
IN PAPERBACK AND HARDBACK
- The Henleaze Book
- Henleaze Connections: Some Fascinating Folk & Facts
- St Margaret's: Memories, Musings & Merriment (PAPERBACK VERSION NOW SOLD OUT)
- The Henleaze Book (the paperback version contains 150 pages with an index)**
- Henleaze Connections: Some Fascinating Folk & Facts (138 pages)
E-BOOK VERSION ONLY AT PRESENT
- The Henleaze Book (this e-book is only available on Google Books)
- Henleaze Junior School: The Early Years
- St Margaret's: Memories, Musings & Merriment
- Around the World in 80 Years: Retirement can be fun
- Short Breaks - we all need them
OUTLETS - HENLEAZE BOOK PAPERBACK ONLY
HENLEAZE - *Kondi Gifts, 103 Henleaze Road, Bristol
OTHER PARTS OF BRISTOL -
Bristol Record Office, B Bond Warehouse, Smeaton Road, Bristol BS1 6XN
Bristol City Museum & Art Gallery, Queens Road, Clifton, Bristol
Copyright © 2018 Veronica Bowerman